1. General:
  • These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users/guests of camping Quinta do Castanheiro, Portugal.
  • The owner is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In the event of disputes, all (legal) costs are borne by the users.
  • All risks related to a stay at Camping Quinta do Castanheiro are borne by the users.
  • In the event of damage and loss of movable and immovable property of camping Quinta do Castanheiro during your stay, you are liable and we ask you to compensate for the damage or the missing item.
  • Users must follow the owner’s instructions.
  • The owner may, in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behaviour, immediately deny and/or refuse users access to camping quinta do Castanheiro. This without refund of the accommodation costs. This is at the discretion of the owner.
  • The administration of the owner is decisive in the event of a mutual disagreement unless the users can prove otherwise.
  • The users of camping Quinta do Castanheiro must comply with the following household regulations.
  1. Reservation and confirmation
  • You can enter the rental agreement, make a reservation verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
  • After receiving your reservation request, camping Quinta do Castanheiro will send you a confirmation (if space is available). The reservation is final after a deposit of 20%.
  • There is no charge for booking a stay.
  1. Payment
  • The deposit of a reservation must, as stated on the invoice, be credited to one of the following bank account numbers stating the reservation number within 7 days of reservation.
  • NL22ABNA0579841332 or PT50003502190001419290074 in the name of M.H.J. Kanters e/o.
  • For reservations with an arrival date within 4 days, the total amount can be paid on arrival. It is not possible to use credit card but debit card payment.
  • The rates can be found on the Website Quinta do Castanheiro.
  • Deposit immediately after reservation 20% of the total amount, the remaining amount, 80%, must be paid on arrival.

4a. Cancellation

  • In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfil the agreement (reservation) entered, you must inform us as soon as possible. This so that we can offer the vacant room(s) again.
  • If cancelled up to 14 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full, if cancelled 7 days before arrival there will be no refund on your 20% deposit.
  1. Internal regulations part of General Terms and Conditions
  • Upon arrival we always receive you personally. You must identify yourself on request by means of. a valid proof of identity.  If you are not a Portuguese resident, you must also fill in a check-in form. You will receive this upon arrival.
  • For accommodation: On the day of arrival, you can check in between 15:00 and 20:00. You can also check in earlier or later, on request if this is possible.
  • If you come to the campsite: On the day of arrival, you can check in between 12:00 and 20:00. You can also check in earlier or later, on request if this is possible.
  • On the day of departure, we expect to have the accommodation for follow-up rental free no later than 11.00 am. A later check-out in consultation and based on availability.
  • Check-out at the campsite before 12.00. Check-out between 12.00 and 18.00 is possible but costs 50% of your daily rate.
  • In case of early departure, no refund will be made.
  • You can have breakfast with us, this costs € 6.50 per person per day. Breakfast is served at the agreed time in the guest room or on the terrace.
  • Noise pollution, between 22:00 and 08:00, should be avoided. Sound carriers and the like should not be a nuisance to others.
  • Any visitors of our guests pay a small daily rate and cannot spend the night at the campsite.
  • Vehicles can be parked in the car park or at your accommodation, if possible.
  • Pets at the campsite Quinta do Castanheiro are also allowed under certain conditions, see our house rules.
  • Smoking is not allowed in the accommodations. Outside and on the terrace, there is an opportunity for you to smoke, this of course in consultation with the other guests.

We look forward to welcoming you to our campsite and wish you a pleasant stay.  If you want to print out the general terms and conditions, please send us an email.

Privacy policy campsite Quinta do Castanheiro.